SHARE YOUR STORY
You are an expert on the topic of surviving addiction and mental illness because of your life experiences. The goal of each podcast is to inform, entertain and leave viewers with a sense of belonging. Register today to share your hope and strength. No matter where you are in your recovery you can help.
12in2 workshop, the 12 steps in 2 days!
The 12 steps are more than a tool for getting and staying sober. They are a way of living. No other framework teaches humility, service, and a dependence on God like these steps. If you have resisted going through the steps or just want to renew your recovery then this workshop is for you.
- Group discussions are facilitated by a two-person team in long-term recovery.
- Each step is presented via Most High Media’s 12 Steps Demystified series where 6 “Old Timers” explore the principles and practice of each step.
- The weekend starts Friday night and ends Sunday afternoon.
- This immersive experience is not meant to replace working the steps with a sponsor, but rather kick-start a full life in recovery.
Why We Do It?!
- There has been a 4,000% increase in heroin-related deaths since 2015.
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year.*
- 320 Million internet users in the united states alone. Or 88% of Americans use the internet.**
- An estimated 8.3 million adults (3.7 percent of the adult U.S. population) reported having suicidal thoughts in the past year.†
- Suicides have become the second-leading cause of death among teenagers in the United States, surpassing homicide deaths, which dropped to third on the list. †